Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Reading | Play

L.I: to build expression
L.I: to build vocabulary

This week we performed our second play. We had to do the play in the theatre. The play that we did this week was Touchdown. Touchdown is about engineers that travel to a mysterious play filled with unknown aliens. We had to try and remember our lines before we start the play. We needed to have a person from the royal readers to read us the lines that we dont remember. 

What did you enjoy the most?
I enjoyed acting to a play that we didn't know. 

What was the most difficult part?
The most difficult part was when we had to remember our lines. 

What would you change in future?
I would change the play into a play about when 2 girls went off on a journey and meet other tourist. 

Do you think your oral language improved?
I think it didn't improve when I forgot the lines.

What things would help if your teacher did them?
That things that would how me are explanations. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello alayah
    your blurb is interesting
    in your blurb you perfectly explained about what you were doing in reading
    Would you do another performance?

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.