Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Verb Words #3


L.I:To indentify verb tenses
This week for Writing we were learning about Making videos using Past Perfect, Future Perfect, and Present perfect. For this Writing task we had to get into partners. The person that I partnered with was Afatia. What we did was that we chose our Verb Words and we had to act it out by making a video.

For the video we had to record it on screencastify or other sites that we record on. What we had to do was that we had to make 7 videos and some plane slides. We did 20 verb words and 2 slides that are the previous slides. This writing task was kind of hard and easy to do. The hard bit was making the videos and the easy bit is writing the sentences.


1 comment:

  1. Greetings Alayah,
    I also did perfect tenses. I like the way you added two paragraphs in your blurb and the DLO of the perfect tenses. I think that you should check your sentences in your blurb. Other than that I think you did a awesome job.
    Fantastic Work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.