Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Music | 2019


L.I: To learn the chords of Shotgun, Lazysong, and Once Call away

This week for Music we were learning notes and Chords. The songs that we were using were Shotgun, LazySong, and One Call away. The Chords for the LazySong is. Two C, Two f, and 4 g. The instument that i had was easy.

Chords for One call away:
                c      g     a
Im Only one call away
                   f    c       g 
I'll be there to save the day
                 
Chords for LazySong:
    c                    g                           f
To - day I feel like not doing any - thing.
C               g                     f
I just wanna Lay in my bed.
C                                G
Dont feel like picki'n up my phone
F
So live a message at my tone.
    C                                                    F
Cause to - Day i swear im not doing any - thing nothing at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.